Tuesday, June 21, 2011

adventures of the human man

how can such a tiny girl be such a huge bed hog? it is baffling! it's okay, I was up from the rain anyway.

a few weeks ago one of the weirdest things ever happened to me. I was sitting on the couch, totally relaxing and not even moving. Poppy was standing in front of me talking to me, and was witness to this...just sitting there when all of a sudden there was a very loud POP sound. I mean loud. like a popping muffled bang. it was one of the bones in my right arm exploding. I don't know how it happened. like I said I wasn't even moving. my arm was just resting on the armrest. it hurt immediately. shortly after that my left shin starting getting hot on the inside. really hot. like the bones in there were melting. for a minute I started to worry I was going to spontaneously combust. but I didn't.

my arm swelled up and hurt like a sonofabitch for quite a while. it had to be a hairline fracture at least. I broke my left arm in my youth and it felt the same. I could move my wrist up and down fine but if I twisted it from side to side it was horrible pain. it gradually has felt better. I played a show this past weekend and it didn't give me any trouble.

maybe it's just powers trying to get out. it was pretty weird though.


No comments:

Post a Comment