Monday, February 21, 2011

this is the voice

a rant. for me. I have to get it out.

I just got fucked. so fucked. by some piece of shit liar. and it is a financial matter. I am an honest person and did business honestly and honorably. and you are a fucking liar. I'm not going to feel sorry for myself about it, but I will let myself be pissed for a time. I got enough other fucking bullshit going on and you gotta make it worse by fucking me, which now fucks up a lot of other things financially for me.

and you know what fucks me over the most? I hate it when this sort of shit happens to good people I know. and it seems to happen a lot. good people who are honest and do their best and get fucked over by the shit of the earth. they don't deserve it. good people that still believe in doing good works and rarely ask the world to cut them a break seem to get screwed the worst. I guess it's why even the rarest tiniest victories come as such sweet shocks. I normally try not to let shit bother me and to keep my head up and just fight the good fight and keep my opinions to myself when some people always come out smelling like roses...BUT FUCK I AM SO TIRED OF THIS.

so congratulations you motherfucking piece of shit liar. you think you are so smart because you found a loophole to fuck me through. God knows what you fucking need the money for, but enjoy it you fucking piece of garbage.



1 comment:

  1. It's so true...good people are getting royally fucked left and right these days and it makes me sick. I'm so sorry that someone is screwing with you. People...a majority, anyway...are garbage. xo

    ReplyDelete